Unlike smaller businesses, selling a mid-market company has its own special considerations. Calder has years of experience, as not only intermediaries and investment bankers, but as business owners of companies that have faced the same issues that you will likely face when selling your company.
A cornerstone in a business owner’s personal portfolio is the eventual sale of his or her company. The sale must provide the answers to a number of financial and professional objectives
Calder will help you assess and determine the most appropriate strategy to help you fulfill your objectives including:
- Buyout – A complete sale of the company’s assets, shareholder stock or member interests
- Recapitalization – A partial (minority or majority) sale of the company’s equity in order to realize a liquidation event and/or further investment in the company, and equity participation in surviving entities.
Calder understands and practices excellence in representing you and your company in the preparation and eventual sale. We understand you are selling your reputation, the excellence of your management team and employees, and the future opportunities your company can achieve.
Whether an asset or stock* sale is in the offing, Calder’s professionals will provide the expertise to guide you through the selling maze.
Our professional services include management of:
- Corporate Assessment
- Industry and Competitive Analysis
- Offering Document Preparation
- Locating and/or Assessing Buyers
- Aid Buyers in Corporate Overview Assessment
- Negotiate and Develop Letters of Intent or Indications of Interest
- Procuring Required Counsel (if required):
- Commercial Attorney
- Accounting (CPA)
- Financial Planner
- Other Professionals
- Detailed Negotiations
- Manage Due Diligence
- Document Review and Preparation
- Financing Review and Prep (as required)
- Miscellaneous Buyer Assistance
- Post-Closing Follow-Up
Contact us to learn more.
* – All security transactions are conducted through Reliance Worldwide Investments, LLC, (“RWI“), an SEC regulated Broker-Dealer, a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (“FINRA“) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC“), and registered with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (“MSRB“).